Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Is My Iron And Hemoglobin Low

the lamps


Thank you for your comments ! I am glad that you like it on the blog so good! I liked what Jane has written: No virtual furniture back required! :-)))) So I move for the first time in reality and show you also like what out of my house. Tadaaa, the new sofa. The search for a new sofa has lasted over a year. I let myself fall into a number pad and am usually immediately jumped up again. Because it had just a few points . Tune 1. You should be able to let go and clean it should not be too soft and not too hard. 2. The head should have a rest, so the back could not be too deep. 3. It should be possible to build a landscape of it, had to adjust the stools have the right dimensions to fit perfectly. Long searched for and then found ... Ikea. Kivik Related Teno light gray. Beautiful, right? But now is missing a matching lamp.


Stockholm know from Ikea / Slim Sophie white
SAMTID from Ikea / nan05 of nanoo

My favorite is actually the Slim Sophie. But unfortunately it is below 30 x 30 cm, and not much space between wall and bed. Now it is up to date and brand new at Ikea Stockhlom the reading lamp. But looks almost like the Arne Jacobsen lamp, right? SAMTID I find not bad. And nan05 something is quite different. Which lamp is your favorite? is

0 comments:

Post a Comment