Monday, February 14, 2011

Japanese Bottomless In Public

"I love you" ...

It is sooo beautiful and important to say now and then
"... you know I like you" or even "... I love you"
or else something nice ...
For me personally are holidays such as Valentine's Day
or other such "opportunity day" not important
I think it's always so a "forced" thing ...
... and at home with us "celebrate" such days we can not.
I find it much nicer when you surprise the middle of the year,
at each other thinks and says "... nice that you exist"
or if your child you on the way home from school one
small "zerwutzelten"; -.) has picked bouquet of flowers ...
... such things as it were ...
... I won today feel like (even without a Valentine's Day ;-.)),
anyone has to say in my "House 21" looked in
"... nice that you exist!"
I am sooo about your visits and comments ...
This is really a very beautiful part of my life ...
... xox Mina

0 comments:

Post a Comment