Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vampirefreaks.com Hidden Playlist

"Vintage Legs" ...

... Vintage times were in the "Vintage Legs" still considered unseemly sexy ... , -.)
... again a few years ago it would have been even possible to show
an ankle of his foot ...
Times have changed - unfortunately - very different, and now they are
"Vintage Legs" only as "sooo cute" and "sooo vintage ... , -.)
I find it quite charming, and in any case have created a set, consisting
from a purse and a Duftbeutelchen.
have used this, I used old white vintage fabrics,
are a bit varied, but always pure white.
they were "vintage-like" processes,
that is, I have purposely made slightly imperfect ...
... that gives this set yet added charm ... , -.) Is
This set's in my shop , I hope you enjoy it ...
... Have a Nice Day ...
... Mrs. Mina "House 21"

0 comments:

Post a Comment