Thursday, February 10, 2011

Roller Skate Decorations

... COFFEE Break

This morning I went full of enthusiasm on my new project
and thus to my sewing machine ...
My sewing machines have always had something like that like a life of its own ...
sometimes for obscure reasons, they just spun, the thread broke
constantly or something ... , -. (
... ... and suddenly out of nowhere, it worked again ...
My current machine was actually very good so far
and always did what I wanted, but today ...
. .. I could sew a few stitches and you pulled the yarn, thread
So again, back a few stitches, again the same ..., -. (
Well, then there's just a little break ...
... with a cup of coffee; -.)




"Coffee With enough anything is possible" ...
... well, we schau'n times ...
... xox Mina

0 comments:

Post a Comment