Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Free Samantha Anderson Movies



Hel would know

first My latest book is "Zanzibar or the ultimate ground" by Alfred Andersch. It is relatively new, because I buy for a consumer-financial reasons only used books. Second, I read Paulo Coelho's short stories-age man-wisdom book, "Be like crossing a river of the night still and know that violation of human rights in books and stories like this forever in the same shelf lock.
second I could buy all the books of the island-publisher just because they look so pretty and psychedelic.
third I hate Femminismus. I am writing an ethics exam tomorrow.
4th Against all expectations I misanthropy in my spare time not only around, but work in a shop in everything to a child, pregnancy and feel good. It even maintain regular people they could not hate me, and it is certainly true, no one hates me, resistance is futile.
5th My majoring in German and French, and I am in constant conflict with the latter. My hatred is probably based only on jealousy, and finally all the French always sound hoarse erotic sleepy, I like Hitler (German is not my native language). Oh, and Paris, France, baguettes, beautiful women, sexy guys and such good wine. I was ever on an exchange in France - in Pau, for 2 weeks, I was 14 or so. I want my 18th Birthday celebrate in Paris - alone with my heart boys in a chic restaurant, with such an accordion player and a guy to go round and ask: "Einööö Rosöööö fürrrr the Dameeeee?".
6th I'm Listening To "You already know" about Bombay Club Bycicle and melt. And I have experienced in this period for the first time that friendship between man and woman is probably in fact possible.
7th I'm usually pretty happy just because I am never out of principle or unfounded bad mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment