Friday, February 25, 2011

Maplestory Making Rings

"Bostonmania" ...

It gives me great pleasure to present you
... come from here so my two little children, Jimmy and Kissy ...
There is also their website I also love very much but I am glad that
Monica and her baby's Boston now have a blog ...
Monika has a special love
charisma and love for their dogs is so noticeable ...
Here is a picture of her current litter ...
... incredibly cute!
Boston Terriers have a particularly sweet for ...
... Kissy and I sleep every night curled a
and Jimmy wakes me every morning with kisses on ...
The two make me sooo much joy and every day on's New ... !
Monica and her baby's sooo much to bring joy into the lives ...
... I hope these kids get in the picture very very dear family ...!!
... xox Mina

0 comments:

Post a Comment