Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Break A Vip Suitcase Number Lock

Be what you is ...

I have a soft spot for awards which are in essence a true statement have
and in a "wink" is packaged ...
over our living room couch
is a small conglomeration of such sayings ...
For years, one of my favorites this saying here:
... grammatically it is not sooo perfect; -.) -
probably of American immigrants, the
her own English tinkered together -
as I usually do well; -.)
"Be what you are" ...
man so often tends to hide his true self or to distort,
either because he would like to be considered as something better, or he would
cover things from his life, he
or otherwise not accepted feels, or for other reasons ...

I think that's a real shame because ... We all are human beings. People from so wonderful, and yes, very well imperfect and errors ... I can still remember well when I so made the first steps in my life with God, was one of the first discoveries I made that God accepted me as I am. I had not suddenly be a sacred "fine lady" without error, but as the person was "Mina" was adopted. This experience I made in my community that was so liberating and beautiful to watch, could somehow because my whole affairs "breathe" ... It is also interesting that the Bible is not censored ... Great men of God (Noah, Abraham, David ...) have made mistakes, there is nothing hidden, everything is stated openly ... But with God in your life can be out of all the (Error, sin, etc.) are still good. Therefore, I would personally like to "be what I am," but with God - to go through my life ... - Hand in Hand

... Mina

your

0 comments:

Post a Comment