Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can Alcohol Affect My Period

And the Oscar goes to ...



I am a big fan of the Oscar ceremony. Before, I got up at night to see them. Once I was even at night in a cinema. I was sooo happy at it! But that's a dream that will never come true. That leaves only watching on the screen. And since it has become difficult to spend the night watching TV and the next day to be in top shape, I take on the show and watch it quietly on Monday night. And do all day at no radio, and avoid sites that could tell me in advance the winners.

Hence this post until today! Black Swan, and Inception The Social Network I have seen, The King's speech still missing, True Grit is not my movie and see if I can endure 127 Hours?

Have you watched the Oscars? Which film this year was your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment