Sunday, March 6, 2011

Black Guys With Gauged Ears

Blessed Sunday ...

... I want God today even publicly say "thank you" ...
In Psalm 103, 2 to 4 states:
"Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and do not forget what he has done you good;
who forgives all your sins and heals
all your diseases ,
of your life from destruction redeemed.
the crowns you with mercy and compassion, "
represents When this paper Ackerman my life,
I always want this sign with" Thank you "turn have
and never never forget what God has done for me ...
... and how He has saved my life from sin and perdition!
I have in my life much harm done
and God has brought me up from this "quagmire",
am and I still yes "on the way"
and do many things I want to do science, - .)
but if I was sorry, he forgives me and it goes on ...
I sometimes wonder where my life would be now without him ...
would be much already broken without His intervention
(... as well as my marriage) ...
... also that my sons have become such great people is not my merit,
because they grew up under very difficult conditions ...
... and much more.
"Thanks," I would also say that my family and me as well,
also in material things ...
... for me it is like so a great pleasure to my "House 21" have
would work without a computer does not ever ... , -.)
... and so I can only say:
My life and I am nothing without him ...
... Have a blessed Sunday
... Mina
your

0 comments:

Post a Comment